The Plush Puppy Story
Unleash superior results every time
Established on a concept of producing superior coat care for all dogs, from champion show dogs to cherished companions, Plush Puppy® is dedicated to manufacturing high quality, results-driven grooming products for serious show exhibitors, professional groomers and pet lovers from all corners of the globe.
Family owned and operated Plush Puppy® was founded by the late Cheryl LeCourt, a passionate show exhibitor and esteemed Australian hairdresser who recognised the need for a specialised range of dog grooming products that bring out the winning edge.
Pioneering a range of highly effective cleansing, conditioning and styling products that deliver the results they promise, each Plush Puppy® product is scientifically formulated and packed with enriching active ingredients that are as nourishing and beneficial for the skin as they are for the coat.
Today, over 20 years later, our commitment to quality and our devotion to innovation continues to revolutionise Dog Grooming across the globe and we hope you enjoy exploring our extensive coat care range.
About Plush Puppy UK Products
Plush Puppy show dog shampoos and conditioner products are all formulated from naturally sourced ingredients. They are all organic, environmentally friendly and have not been tested on laboratory animals. All products are road tested on our own dogs, friends’ show dogs and other show volunteers.
All shampoos and conditioners are extremely gentle and suitable for dogs with most skin problems. We recommend you use all our show dog shampoos either undiluted to areas requiring intensive cleaning or brightening or dilute 1 part to 10 parts water for general cleansing. Our show dog conditioner to be applied directly to badly dehydrated areas or diluted 1 part to 10 parts water for regular use. Rinse thoroughly.
Plush Puppy shampoos are of tremendously high quality, extremely high performance and cater for the discerning show person seeking a point of difference.
Plush Puppy Product Information
- Plush Puppy uses only the best quality and always where possible, naturally sourced environmentally friendly ingredients from renewable sources.
- Plush Puppy does not test on animals – only our own dogs and those of friends.
- Plush Puppy uses all the newest technology with good old fashioned common sense and ethics.
- Plush Puppy only uses ingredients that are readily removed from the coat with water and shampoo.
- Plush Puppy includes new generation silicones into a couple of styling products only that are totally water and shampoo soluble. These are totally unlike the old “gum” based silicones of early days and do not build up on the coat. These new generation silicones are amazingly good & though expensive, when one wants perfection, then cost is irrelevant.
- Plush Puppy only uses the best of everything for Plush Puppy products keeping abreast of all latest and performant ingredients for the best outcomes.
AFTER ALL – we would not use anything but the best on our own dogs, winning an incredible 142 BIS with our current specials dog. These are the dogs we do test on – our own!
All products are delivered by Royal Mail to UK mainland only. Reviva Coat & Puffy Dog products (aerosols) will be sent by Business Post to the UK mainland. If needed, please see information on alternative ways to order products.